Real Food Toolbox Tips:
- A few weeks ago, I posted a recipe for a 5-Step Leftovers Frittata, which is pretty much the "master" recipe for all of the frittatas that I make. Just switch up the ingredients based on what's leftover in my fridge 👍🏽 😃 I prefer frittatas to omelets because I can multitask more easily with frittatas. And I like the concept of just dumping ingredients in a pan and covering with eggs 😜 🍳 🍽
- You can find equipment and ingredients listed in the recipe on my 👉🏽 Amazon Store* 😉 And if you use that link to purchase anything, you will be supporting this Blog. So THANK YOU 😍
10" - 12" Ovenproof Skillet, Bowl, Whisk, Spatula, Measuring Cups & Spoons.
1 Head of Cauliflower, Tablespoon or so of roasted tomatoes (just enough for flavor without overpowering), 1 - 2 Cups Ground Beef, more or less, 10 - 12 Eggs, 1/4-Cup Almond Flour, 1/2-tsp Baking Soda, 1-tsp Cream of Tartar. Optional to top with a touch of cheese.
Preheat Oven to 400
- Coarsely chop entire head of cauliflower. Sounds like a lot, but don't worry, it cooks down and softens. Saute (Medium-High heat) in pan. I prefer to allow cauliflower to char (but not burn) a bit for more flavor. Season to taste. I like smoky flavors with cauliflower -- smoked paprika, cumin, chili powder and salt. When soft and slightly browned, cauliflower is done. Remove from pan and set aside.
- If Ground Beef is not already cooked. Then brown on Medium or Medium-high heat. Season to taste.
- Return cooked cauliflower to pan with browned ground beef. Add roasted tomatoes.
- Crack eggs in a large bowl. Add 1/4-C Almond Flour, 1/2-tsp Baking Soda, 1-tsp Cream of Tartar. Whisk until well-combined.
- Pour over ingredients. Tilt pan to make sure eggs settle evenly over all ingredients. Cook for a minute or two until you see edges of eggs beginning to settle.
- Put entire pan in the oven & Bake 8 - 10 minutes until eggs are set. Check for doneness: Cut small slit in the center of frittata. If raw eggs run into cut, bake few more minutes.
- If eggs are set, optional to add cheese -- just enough to cover surface. Return pan to oven. Turn oven off and allow cheese to melt.
- Remove from oven. Cool 5 minutes, then slice into wedges.
Nom - Nom - Nom - Nom - Nom 😋
Interested in learning more about the Real Food and Paleo Movement or finding the right cookbooks to help you throughout your Real Food Journey? What about products -- do you need any kitchen equipment, gadgets, or appliances? Is your pantry stocked with nut flours, coconut flours, healthy fats, and other Real Food flavorings to make tasty nutritious meals?
I created an Amazon Store loaded with all of my recommendations 👊🏽💪🏽🙌🏽 Click Here 👉🏽 Realistic FoodEs Amazon Store* to start shopping.
And as always, if you have any questions about these products, please feel free to Contact me 🤗😘😍❤️