Real Food Toolbox Tips:
- Found this recipe on Diane Sanfilippo's Instagram feed (@diane.practicalpaleo).
- LOVE this recipe for it's simplicity. Another recipe comfortably within Tim's wheelhouse of kitchen skills 😜
- You'll find equipment and ingredients in my 👉🏽 Amazon Store* 😉 And if you use that link to purchase anything, you will be supporting this Blog. So THANK YOU 😍
Rimmed Baking Sheet, Parchment Paper, Large Bowl, Spatula, Tongs
Potatoes, Choice of Real Food Fat (Ghee, Bacon, Coconut, etc.), Choice of Seasonings
Preheat Oven to 375
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut potatoes in evenly sized slices. Thickness is your preference. We opted for wedges.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Toss with Real Food Fat. And Season as you choose -- We used ghee, Garam Masala, Berbere, and Kosher Salt. Keep tossing until slices/wedges are evenly coated with fat & seasonings.
- Arrange on parchment lined sheet. Bake 15 minutes or so (lightly browned). Flip the slices. And remove parchment. Bake additional 10-15 minutes until puffy and browned. Wedges or thicker slices may need to be baked longer.
- Allow to cool. Then crunch away in 😋 🙌🏽 🍟
Interested in learning more about the Real Food and Paleo Movement or finding the right cookbooks to help you throughout your Real Food Journey? What about products -- do you need any kitchen equipment, gadgets, or appliances? Is your pantry stocked with nut flours, coconut flours, healthy fats, and other Real Food flavorings to make tasty nutritious meals?
I created an Amazon Store loaded with all of my recommendations 👊🏽💪🏽🙌🏽 Click Here 👉🏽 Realistic FoodEs Amazon Store* to start shopping.
And as always, if you have any questions about these products, please feel free to Contact me 🤗😘😍❤️