Realistic FoodEs Policies
As the owner of Realistic FoodEs, I want to be clear - I am not a dietician, nutritionist, medical, or health care professional. I am a practitioner of and advocate for embracing a Real Food lifestyle. The Articles posted on this website are based upon my experience and journey and are provided for informational purposes only.
Realistic FoodEs promotes a lifestyle - a wholistic approach to understanding and connecting with food. This is not a diet plan or weight loss program, and I make no claims in this regard.
Realistic FoodEs makes no representation as to the accuracy of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site and will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Realistic FoodEs makes no specific health claims and is in no way intended to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional.
The information on this Blog is not intended to be and does not constitute health care or medical advice.
Readers should not rely upon or follow the strategies, tips, techniques, programs, or use any of the products and services made available by or through the use of this Blog without obtaining the advice of a physician or other health care professional.
Realistic FoodEs encourages readers who are under the care of a health care professional to continue working with this person to achieve your desired health goals.
Realistic FoodEs is a personal blog written and edited by me. The views and opinions expressed in the Articles posted on Realistic FoodEs are purely mine.
The Articles on this site may contain Affiliate links to products or services I use, enjoy, or recommend. By making purchases through these links, Realistic FoodEs may receive a small commission. but please know that you are supporting the companies or products that I believe in. THANK YOU!
While I personally use most of these products, I may choose to link to similar products for various reasons, including, but not limited to:
- Offering a range of options and price points, as well as pertinent information regarding these products;
- Some of the products that I have used for years and years may no longer be available or are older generations of a particular product;
- While I try to use ingredients and products that are widely available, some may be "hard-to-find" or purchased from a local vendor. So these links should help you find some of these items.
Of course, you should buy from any vendor or website that best fits your needs and budgets, and need not limit yourselves to the links provided on this website.
Amazon Disclosure: Realistic FoodEs is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Sponsorship and Product Endorsement Disclosure: To support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services on this website. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with the principles of Realistic FoodEs and that I believe will be of value to you.
Any product claim, statistic, quote, price or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made on Realistic FoodEs.
And if Realistic FoodEs posts content that might present a conflict of interest, this will always be identified.
Again - MANY THANKS to those who choose to support Realistic FoodEs by using the provided Affiliate links!!!
Engagement is one of the core principles of Realistic FoodEs. So of course, reader comments, thoughts, and questions are welcome! But please keep in mind that Realistic FoodEs is a judgment-free zone. This is a safe space where we can engage in a substantive conversation about Real Food by sharing our collective knowledge and experiences within a supportive environment. Constructive disagreements and vigorous debates are welcome. Being a jerk is not allowed or tolerated.
With this in mind, be aware that all comments on Realistic FoodEs are moderated. Comments are typically moderated once per day, so your comments may not appear for several hours or even until the next day.
- Only civil, productive, on-topic discussion to articles and pages appearing on this Blog will be published.
- Comments containing personal attacks, abusive or obscene language, sexual innuendo, bullying, insults, or belittling sarcastic humor of any kind will be deleted!
- Comments from both vigilante and industry trolls will be deleted!
- Anonymous comments will not be allowed.
- Comments that adhere to this Comment Policy but contain one or more links to other sites will be published, but it is up to the sole discretion of the comment moderator whether the link(s) will be included with the comment or removed.
- Comments that contain licensed photos or photos that the moderator suspects is not within the realm of fair use, or content copied and pasted from premium sites (subscription sites or something you paid for) will be deleted.
Want to share? Well thank you! Realistic FoodEs works very hard to produce the content and postings on this Blog. So please keep in mind this is copyrighted material (©Realistic FoodEs) and respect the guidelines of this Sharing Policy. Please don't steal - it's not cool and bad karma!
- If you'd like to share an article on this Blog, I ask that you only share the first few sentences and then link directly to the original post.
- If you'd like to share a recipe on the Blog, I ask that you refrain from copying and posting content directly, and instead link back to the original post on my Blog. If you make a variation or substantially different version of one of my recipes, feel free to share it - a link back would be greatly appreciated.
- Photos on this Blog are either my personal photos, photos of friends posted with permission, or photos I have purchased with certain licensing rights. If you'd like to repost one of my photos (with ©Realistic FoodEs watermark) you are welcome to share ONE image with proper credit and a link back to the original post. You MAY NOT share or repost any other photos on this site. This is to protect the rights of friends who may have allowed me to post their photos or to protect the licensing rights that I purchased.
- All of the videos are original content. So I ask that you never share a full video. You are welcome to link directly to the video in the original post.