Engagement is one of the core principles of Realistic FoodEs. So of course, reader comments, thoughts, and questions are welcome! But please keep in mind that Realistic FoodEs is a judgment-free zone. This is a safe space where we can engage in a substantive conversation about Real Food by sharing our collective knowledge and experiences within a supportive environment. Constructive disagreements and vigorous debates are welcome. Being a jerk is not allowed or tolerated.
With this in mind, be aware that all comments on Realistic FoodEs are moderated. Comments are typically moderated once per day, so your comments may not appear for several hours or even until the next day.
- Only civil, productive, on-topic discussion to articles and pages appearing on this Blog will be published.
- Comments containing personal attacks, abusive or obscene language, sexual innuendo, bullying, insults, or belittling sarcastic humor of any kind will be deleted!
- Comments from both vigilante and industry trolls will be deleted!
- Anonymous comments will not be allowed.
- Comments that adhere to this Policy but contain one or more links to other sites will be published, but it is up to the sole discretion of the comment moderator whether the link(s) will be included with the comment or removed.
- Comments that contain licensed photos or photos that the moderator suspects is not within the realm of fair use, or content copied and pasted from premium sites (subscription sites or something you paid for) will be deleted.