Day 9 Recap.
Here is my Daily Success Log Entry for July 26th. Note: Food portions are approximations. Veggies are local. Meat is local, 100% grass-fed and pasture-raised. Poultry & Eggs are local & pasture-raised:
- Sleep Time & Quality: 7 hours.
- Exercise: 8,254 Steps (3.3 Miles) and 11 Hours of Good Posture. Morning Walk w/ Tim & Boys, Iron Hour Yoga (1 Hour).
- Mood & Energy: Excellent
- Breakfast: Tarragon & Winter Savory Omelet (3 Eggs). 2 Slices bacon. 2 Small Sausage links.
- Lunch: Egg Salad w/ Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, Shredded Cabbage & Carrots. Homemade Avocado Oil Mayo.
- Dinner: Ham Roast (2-1/2" slices), Massaged Kale Salad w/ Granny Smith Apples, Yellow Squash, and Toasted Walnuts. EVOO & Balsamic drizzle. Smashed Celery Root.
- Snacks: 1/4-C Roasted Pistachios
- Notes: No sugar cravings today!! But the cravings I had on Day 8 prompted me to research the issue of why we crave sugar. I'm almost done delving into the matter. And will share with you soon. In the meantime, here are photos of my herb garden. Growing your own herbs is a budget-friendly way to add flavor to your food. And fairly easy to do. If I can do this -- so can you :-) All you need is a sunny spot and a few pots for planting. Enjoy!
Kick Sugar To The Curb!
If you decide to take this challenge, please let me know. I have received so much support and positive energy from you all. That I would like to return the favor :-)