We made it!
Here is my Daily Success Log Entry for Day 21 (August 6th). Note: Food portions are approximations. Veggies are local. Meat is local, 100% grass-fed and pasture-raised. Poultry & Eggs are local & pasture-raised:
- Sleep Time & Quality: 6.5 hours.
- Exercise: 13,182 Steps (5.2 Miles) and 11 Hours of Good Posture. Afternoon Walk w/ Tim.
- Mood & Energy: Excellent!!
- Breakfast: French Omelet, 2 links of Sausage, 4 Pieces of Bacon
- Lunch: Leftover Beef Stew (small bowl) w/ Yellow Squash
- Dinner: Pan-Seared Pork Chop w/ Sautéed Cabbage Wedges.
- Snacks: Sliced Heirloom Tomatoes Wrapped in Prosciutto (pasture-raised pork & salt are only ingredients), Chopped Fresh Basil from the garden. EVOO & Balsamic Drizzle.
- Notes: What a great feeling! But now the REAL challenge begins -- Finding a healthy space for sugar. I'll post some reflections about our journey and our plan for staying on course this Wednesday (which I've decided will be my regular day for weekly postings). So for now, please enjoy this photo of our sweet baby Nanuq 😉
Kick Sugar To The Curb!
If you decide to take this challenge, please let me know. I have received so much support and positive energy from you all. That I would like to return the favor :-)