17 Days and we're seeing a light at the end of the tunnel :-)
Here is my Daily Success Log Entry for August 3rd. Note: Food portions are approximations. Veggies are local. Meat is local, 100% grass-fed and pasture-raised. Poultry & Eggs are local & pasture-raised:
- Sleep Time & Quality: 7 hours.
- Exercise: 1,530 Steps (6.0 Miles) and 9 Hours of Good Posture. Morning Walk w/ Tim & Boys, Walked 9 holes of golf.
- Mood & Energy: Excellent!
- Breakfast: Frittata w/ Eggs, Ground Beef & Sautéed Greens, 1/4-C Almond Flour, 1/2-tsp Baking Soda, 1-tsp Cream of Tartar.
- Lunch: Tuna Salad w/ Celery, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, Homemade Avocado Oil Mayo. Carrot Sticks.
- Dinner: Pistachio Crusted Salmon, Steamed Green Beans, Zuke Fries w/ Homemade Avocado Oil Mayo.
- Snacks: Celery w/ Almond Butter
- Notes: Feeling Great!
Kick Sugar To The Curb!
If you decide to take this challenge, please let me know. I have received so much support and positive energy from you all. That I would like to return the favor :-)