12 Days - Done!
Here is my Daily Success Log Entry for July 29th. Note: Food portions are approximations. Veggies are local. Meat is local, 100% grass-fed and pasture-raised. Poultry & Eggs are local & pasture-raised:
- Sleep Time & Quality: 5.5 hours.
- Exercise: 12,709 Steps (5.1 Miles) and 6 Hours of Good Posture. Morning Walk w/ Tim & Boys. Afternoon Walk w/ Tim
- Mood & Energy: Good
- Breakfast: Frittata w/ Eggs, Ground Beef & Sauteed Chard, 1/4-C Almond Flour, 1/2-tsp Baking Soda, 1-tsp Cream of Tartar
- Lunch: Egg Salad w/ Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, Shredded Cabbage & Carrots. Homemade Avocado Oil Mayo.
- Dinner: Ham Roast (1-1/2" slices). Tomatoes & Cukes w/ Basil -- Seasoned w/ White Pepper, Pacific Sea Salt, EVOO & Sherry Vinegar. Still eating basil & tomatoes from my bucket garden!
- Snacks: 1/4-C Roasted Pistachios
- Notes: Skin rash still present, but seems to be dissipating. Hoping it will resolve by tomorrow.
Kick Sugar To The Curb!
If you decide to take this challenge, please let me know. I have received so much support and positive energy from you all. That I would like to return the favor :-)