7 Days sugar-free and counting! We're still alive & kicking :-)
Here is my Daily Success Log Entry July 24th. Note: Food portions are approximations. Veggies are local. Meat is local, 100% grass-fed and pasture-raised. Poultry & Eggs are local & pasture-raised:
- Sleep Time & Quality: 7 hours.
- Exercise: 5,955 Steps (2.4 Miles) and 13 Hours of Good Posture.
- Mood & Energy: Excellent
- Breakfast: Tarragon & Winter Savory Omelet (3 Eggs). 3 Slices bacon. 2 Small Sausage links.
- Lunch: Egg Salad w/ Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, Shredded Cabbage & Carrots. Homemade Avocado Oil Mayo.
- Dinner: Pan-Seared Pork Chops, Sautéed Cabbage, Kale Salad w/ Tomatoes & Cukes.
- Snacks: 1/4-C Roasted Pistachios
- Notes: 7 Days down, 14 Days to go. We're all good here :-) My tomato plant continues to thrive. And I noticed our first red one. It's beautiful!! Since I don't have any additional thoughts. Please enjoy this slide show of these beauties:
Kick Sugar To The Curb!
If you decide to take this challenge, please let me know. I have received so much support and positive energy from you all. That I would like to return the favor :-)