Day 5 of our sugar-free journey -- Done!
Here is my Daily Success Log Entry for July 22nd. Note: Food portions are approximations. Veggies are local. Meat is local, 100% grass-fed and pasture-raised. Poultry & Eggs are local & pasture-raised:
- Sleep Time & Quality: 7 hours.
- Exercise: 6,359 Steps (2.5 Miles) and 11 Hours of Good Posture. Morning walk w/ Tim & Boys
- Mood & Energy: Excellent!
- Breakfast: Ground Beef, Sautéed Power Greens, 1/4-C Almond Flour, 1 Can (6.5 oz) Native Forest Coconut Cream, 1-tsp Baking Soda, 1/2 tsp Cream of Tartar, Eggs.
- Lunch: 1/2-C Roasted Carrot & Beet Soup. Massaged Kale Salad w/ Chopped Zukes & Cukes, Dragon Tongue Beans, 5 Organic Black Olives, EVOO & Balsamic drizzle.
- Dinner: Veggie Noodles (Zucchini & Yellow Squash), Cream Sauce: 1 Can (6.5 oz) Native Forest Coconut Cream, Tomatillos, Ground Beef, Sautéed Spinach
- Snacks: 1/2-C Roasted Pistachios
- Notes: Made sure to eat lunch today. Really worked because I felt fabulous!
Kick Sugar To The Curb!
If you decide to take this challenge, please let me know. I have received so much support and positive energy from you all. That I would like to return the favor :-)